With growing acreages of Maize year on year, controlling weeds is the toughest challenge for Indian farmers. Gilardo® herbicide provides broad spectrum control with the help of which farmers can effectively control Broad leaf and narrow leaf weeds in Maize crop.
- Safe on Corn and tough on weeds
- With the application of Gilardo® herbicide, the competition for nutrients between the crop and weeds is lesser. This results in a better quality crop and yield
- Less interference in weed management, which results in lesser need of labor
- It has a very high crop safety profile- Safe for subsequent crops
- Rain fastness is 2 hrs
Labels And SDS
Gilardo® herbicide is a Pyrazolone, unique subclass of the HPPD inhibiting herbicides. It shows Broad spectrum action by foliar control of annual grass and broadleaf weeds. It can be used with all current foliar applied insecticides including organophosphate insecticides. Gilardo® herbicide acts very quickly on sensitive grass and broadleaf weeds. It has a unique mode of action which is taken up via the root and shoot and is translocated in the plant systemically to the target tissues- the shoot meristems. As a result, oxidative degradation of chlorophyll occurs, leading to pronounced whitening or “bleaching” of sensitive weeds. Gilardo® herbicide is highly safe on all field and specialty corn regardless of trait; even sensitive varieties of popcorn, seed corn and sweet corn. Its wide window of application, gives growers application flexibility as well.
Target Control For Maize
This product delivers effective control against the following:
- Elusine indica (Indian goose grass)
- Digitaria sanguinalis (Crabgrass)
- Dactyloctenium aegyptium (Crowfoot Grass)
- Echinochloa spp. (Barnyard grass)
- Chloris barbata (Swollen Finger Grass)
- Parthenium hysterophorus (Congress grass)
- Digera arvensis (False amaranth)
- Amaranthus viridis (Amaranth)
- Physalis minima (Ground Cherry)
- Alternanthera sessilis (Sessile joy weed)
- Celosia argentea (Cock's comb)
Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of product.
Full crop listing