Gilardo® herbicide is a Pyrazolone, unique subclass of the HPPD inhibiting herbicides. It shows Broad spectrum action by foliar control of annual grass and broadleaf weeds. It can be used with all current foliar applied insecticides including organophosphate insecticides. Gilardo® herbicide acts very quickly on sensitive grass and broadleaf weeds. It has a unique mode of action which is taken up via the root and shoot and is translocated in the plant systemically to the target tissues- the shoot meristems. As a result, oxidative degradation of chlorophyll occurs, leading to pronounced whitening or “bleaching” of sensitive weeds. Gilardo® herbicide is highly safe on all field and specialty corn regardless of trait; even sensitive varieties of popcorn, seed corn and sweet corn. Its wide window of application, gives growers application flexibility as well.
Target Control For Maize
This product delivers effective control against the following:
- Elusine indica (Indian goose grass)
- Digitaria sanguinalis (Crabgrass)
- Dactyloctenium aegyptium (Crowfoot Grass)
- Echinochloa spp. (Barnyard grass)
- Chloris barbata (Swollen Finger Grass)
- Parthenium hysterophorus (Congress grass)
- Digera arvensis (False amaranth)
- Amaranthus viridis (Amaranth)
- Physalis minima (Ground Cherry)
- Alternanthera sessilis (Sessile joy weed)
- Celosia argentea (Cock's comb)
Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of product.
Full crop listing