Command® Charge herbicide
Command® Charge herbicide delivers fast control of emerged broadleaf weeds and long-lasting control of flushing cleavers, making it the most comprehensive broadleaf burnoff available to canola growers today. Tank-mix with glyphosate for an even broader spectrum of weed control.
- Apply with glyphosate for burnoff of more than 25 broadleaf weeds
- Up to 4 weeks of extended control of flushing cleavers
- Powerful resistance management tool when tank-mixed with glyphosate for Groups 13, 14 and 9 modes of action
Labels And SDS
QUALIFIED FOR FMC CASHBACK?
Get as much as 15% cash back on over 25 proven herbicides from FMC.
Command Charge herbicide delivers fast control of emerged broadleaf weeds, plus weeks of extended cleaver control, helping to maximize canola yield and manage resistance.
With over 25 broadleaf weeds controlled, it is the most comprehensive broadleaf burnoff product available to canola growers.
By controlling both emerged and flushing weeds like cleavers, growers can get in early with a pre-seed application and also manage the next flush of prolific weeds.
When tank mixed with glyphosate it is the only mix of Group 13 and Group 14 active ingredients on the market today. The Group 14 portion of Command Charge herbicide works alongside glyphosate and provides a second effective mode of action on the same target weeds during burnoff. The Group 13 portion then creates a barrier on the soil surface that provides a second round of unique activity on emerging cleavers. Both the Group 13 and Group 14 modes of action are working to control cleavers, reducing the opportunity for resistance to build.
Command Charge herbicide allows canola growers to set themselves up for a successful crop by taking the pressure off the timing of an in-crop application.
Target Control For Canola
This product delivers effective control against the following:
- Eastern black nightshade
- Redroot pigweed
- Russian thistle
- Volunteer canola, including glyphosate tolerant
Full crop listing
- British Columbia
Chemical Group: Groups 13 & 14.
Registered and Supported Tank-Mixes:
- Glyphosate + Pardner herbicide
- Glyphosate + Nufarm Koril 235 Liquid herbicide
- Bromotril 240 EC herbicide
- Bromotril II 240 EC herbicide
- IPCO Brotex 240 Liquid herbicide
- IPCO Brotex 480 Liquid herbicide or IPCO Brotex 4AT
Timing: Pre-seed in front of canola, mustard.
Rates and Packaging:
- 2 x 5.4 L jugs of Command Charge A herbicide - 101-135 mL/ac*
- 2 x 1.2 L jugs of Command Charge B herbicide - 30 mL/ac
- 80-107 acres/case
- *For mustard, use 101 mL/ac. For canola, use 135 mL/ac
Surfactant: None required if tank-mixed with glyphosate. If sprayed without glyphosate, add a non-ionic surfactant at 0.25% v/v or Merge at 1% v/v.
Water Volume: 10 US gal/ac (100 L/ha)
- Command Charge A herbicide - requires 1/4"" of rain at once for activation in the soil
- Command Charge B herbicide = Rainfall soon after application may reduce efficacy
Mixing Instructions: Fill spray tank one-half to two-thirds full of water. With agitator operating, add the recommended amount of ingredients using the WAMLEGS order.
Weeds and Crop Uses: When used as directed, Command Charge A herbicide will provide extended control of cleavers and suppresion of chickweed for up to 4 weeks. Command Charge B herbicide will provide burnoff control of the listed, emerged weeds up to ten (10) cm in height, or as specified.
Always read and follow label instructions. Member of CropLife Canada. FMC, the FMC logo and Command are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate. © 2020 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved. 64603 - 02/20
Always read and follow label instructions. Member of CropLife Canada.
FMC, the FMC logo and Command are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate.