Command® 360 ME herbicide / West
If all you see when you look at your canola are cleavers, then Command® 360 ME herbicide is the solution you’ve been waiting for. With or without glyphosate, when you apply Command 360 ME herbicide pre-seed, its powerful Group 13 mode of action goes to work, controlling flushing cleavers so you can take back command of your fields.
- Early, extended control of cleavers in front of canola
- Alternative Group 13 mode of action for resistance management
- Concentrated liquid formulation that is applied with a field sprayer – no special application equipment or incorporation required.
- Can be applied on its own or tank mixed as part of your glyphosate burnoff application.
Labels And SDS
QUALIFIED FOR FMC CASHBACK?
Get as much as 15% cash back on over 25 proven herbicides from FMC.
QUALIFIED FOR ACE?
Match acres of Aim® EC herbicide with Command® 360 ME herbicide, or Express® brand herbicides and select PrecisionPac burnoff blends to save
Cleavers are becoming one of the most prevalent weeds across Western Canada and developing resistance to specific in-crop herbicide groups. Command 360 ME herbicide is your first line of defence against cleavers in your canola.
With a pre-seed application of Command 360 ME herbicide, the only registered Group 13 herbicide in Western Canada, you get up to four weeks of extended control working in your canola and a new mode of action against herbicide resistance.
Because Command 360 ME herbicide can be used in front of any herbicide-tolerant canola system, it can take the pressure off an in-crop herbicide, giving it the power to control secondary flushes and letting your hybrids achieve their true yield potential by getting established early.
Target Control For Canola
This product delivers effective control against the following:
Full crop listing
- British Columbia
Chemical Group: Group 13.
Registered and Supported Tank Mixes:
- Aim® EC herbicide + glyphosate
- Aim® EC herbicide
- Aim® EC herbicide + glyphosate + Pardner herbicide
- Aim® EC herbicide + glyphosate + Nufarm Koril 235 Liquid herbicide
- Bromotril 240 EC herbicide
- Bromotril II 240 EC herbicide
- IPCO Brotex 480 Liquid herbicide or IPCO Brotex 4AT
- IPCO Brotex 240 Liquid herbicide
- IPCO Octagon Herbicide
Timing: Pre-seed, in front of canola, mustard, and camelina.
Application information: Early-season control only. An in-crop herbicide application will be required. Can be used in front of any variety of herbicide tolerant canola. Requires 1/4" of rain for activation.
Rates and Packaging: Canola: 134 mL/ac (330 mL/ha or 40 acres per jug). Mustard and camelina: 101 mL/ha or 132 acres per jug). 2 x 5.4 L jugs/case.
Surfactant: None required
Water Volume: 10 gal/ac (100 L/ha)
Mixing Instructions: Fill spray tank one-half to two-thirds full of water. With agitator operating, add the recommended amount of ingredients using the WAMLEGS order.
Weeds Controlled: Extended control of cleavers (cleavers not emerged at application) suppression of chickweed in canola.
Crop rotation: Prior to canola only. No following year cropping restrictions.
Soybeans, spring canola
Beans (white, kidney, snap), corn (field, sweet), peas, potatoes, spring and durum wheat, spring barley, oats, lentils
All other crops
- “Just swathed my RR canola in a field that has been a ‘cleavers wreck’ in the last few years and I can’t believe how clean this field is after using Command!”
- Richard Goerzen, Carstairs, AB
- “I was really impressed with Command. The field was clean and free of cleavers. It was night and day different compared to the neighbouring canola field where Command was not applied.”
- George Hinz, Humboldt, SK
Always read and follow label instructions. Member of CropLife Canada.
FMC, the FMC logo, Aim and Command are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate.