Coragen® Insecticide is safe to most key beneficial insects These include Predatory mites, Parasitic wasps, Spiders, Lacewings, Damsel bugs, Ladybeetles and Bees making it an ideal tool for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.
- Coragen® Insecticide applied to the surface moves into the leaf and protects the under side of the leaf.
- Enhanced crop protection – on both sides of the leaf (e.g. inside of the wrapper leaf of leafy vegetables).
- Enhanced rainfastness – movement into the plant tissue makes Coragen® Insecticide less vulnerable to wash off.
- Coragen® Insecticide is rainfast within two hours.
Coragen® Insecticide WH&S Properties
- Coragen® Insecticide is not a scheduled poison.
- No re-entry interval (REI) required.
- Personal Protective Equipment is not mandatory.
APVMA Code: 61519/129650.
Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crop usage, restrictions and precautions.
Full crop listing
- Field Tomatoes
- Leafy Vegetables
- Cucumber (Greenhouse)
- Brassica Vegetables
- Corn (Sweet)
REGISTERED STATES and territories
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Always read and follow label instructions.
FMC, the FMC logo and Coragen® Insecticide are trademarks of FMC Corporation and/or an affiliate.
© 2023 FMC Corporation All Rights Reserved.