Read the entire report from
our technical services team
Using Aim® EC Herbicide As A Wheat Harvest Aid
- Apply Aim EC herbicide at 1-2 fl. oz./A as a tank-mix partner with 2,4- D, Roundup®, or dicamba herbicides.
- Apply once crop is mature and grain has begun to dry down. Seven-day PHI when used alone.
- Thorough coverage is essential for effective harvest aid.
- Spray volumes:
- 15 gallons/acre ground
- 5 gallons/acre by air is recommended.
- Fast desiccation of vines and larger broadleaf weeds
Aim EC herbicide improves harvestability of fields with:
- Tansy mustard
- Field bindweed
- Russian thistle
- Field pennycress
- Use higher rates and water gallonage for large weeds, especially kochia or lambsquarters
- Vines will normally desiccate within a few days; other weeds may take up to a week
- AMS at 2-4 lbs. per acre may be added
- Add a COC or MSO at 2% v/v
- Observe directions/precautions on tank-mix product labels.