Read the entire report from
our technical services team
Keep harvest running smoothly with Aim® EC herbicide. Apply Aim EC herbicide as a harvest aid in dry legumes – dry beans, dry peas, chickpeas and lentils – to desiccate or dry down stubborn weeds including kochia, lambsquarters and Russian thistle. (registered for use on all Subgroup 6C)
Proper desiccation of uneven crop maturity and weed escapes can make direct harvesting or swathing of dry legume crops a quick and easy operation.
Apply Aim EC herbicide to dry-shelled peas and beans (Crop Group 6-C) when 80-90% of the seed pods are yellow or buckskin in color and only 30% of the green leaves remain on the plant.
- Zero-day PHI.
- Reliable and consistent in performance, even under adverse
- Excellent tool for direct harvest dry peas, lentils and chickpeas.
- No complicated rotational restrictions.
- Fast desiccation of weed escapes, which is essential to getting your
- crop out of the field faster.
- Cost-effective option for optimizing your defoliation and harvest
- No export restrictions.
aim EC herbicide improves harvestability of fields with:
- Tansy mustard
- Field bindweed
- Russian thistle
- Field pennycress