Anthem® Flex herbicide from FMC provides residual control of grasses and broadleaf weeds in winter and spring wheat. Anthem Flex herbicide delivers long residual control and suppression of broadleaves, including downy brome*, annual bluegrass, Italian ryegrass, rattail fescue, yellow foxtail and numerous broadleaf weeds. With more flexibility and no known resistance issues, Anthem Flex herbicide is an excellent weed management tool. Anthem Flex herbicide is effective at controlling weeds with known resistance to glyphosate and ALS herbicides.
Why Anthem Flex Herbicide?
- The only non Group 2 herbicide for control of downy brome in wheat.*
- Flexible application timing: May be applied 30 days preplant through post plant preemergence for control of belligerent weeds.
- Takes the pressure and stress off postemergence applications that are often made under less than ideal conditions.
- Excellent crop safety on spring and winter wheat, including high yielding irrigated varieties. Do not use on durum.
- Flexible application methods: ground or aerial applications.
- May be applied as a fallow application to be planted to spring or winter wheat.
- Excellent resistance management tool.
*FIFRA Section 2(ee) label for control of downy brome (WA, ID, OR, and MT).
Anthem Flex Herbicide Use Rate By Soil Texture (fl. oz./A)
|Preplant||2.7||2.75 -3.5||3.5 -4.55|
|Post plant preemerge||2.7||2.75 -3.5||3.5 -4.55|
Irrigated Winter/Spring Wheat Application Requirements
Always read and follow all label directions, precautions and restrictions for use. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states. FMC, the FMC logo and Anthem are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate.©2020 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved. 09/20