Read the entire report from
our technical services team
In the Southeast, where high disease pressure is the norm, disease control is critical to producing a high yielding and high-quality sweet corn crop. Xyway™ LFR® fungicide is the first and only fungicide that can be applied at planting that provides season-long foliar disease protection. Applying the fungicide at plant ensures the plant is protected before yield robbing diseases like Northern and Southern corn leaf blight show up in your sweet corn field.
Benefits of Xyway LFR Fungicide
- Convenience – at-plant application saves time and application cost.
- Application Consistency – applied to the soil and taken up by the roots to provide complete inside-out protection from foliar diseases.
- Proven Efficacy – provides disease protection and yields equivalent to foliar fungicide applications.
- Excellent Control of Sweet Corn Diseases – Southern corn leaf blight, Northern corn leaf blight, gray leaf spot.
- Less Trips Across the Field – can replace an early-season fungicide spray in sweet corn.
- Healthier Plants – start the season strong with healthy roots, stalks and foliage, enabling the plant to withstand stress better throughout the season.
Photos Taken At Harvest, 2020 FMC Internal Trial, Valrico, FL