Read the entire report from
our technical services team
In the Southeast, where high disease pressure is the norm, disease control is critical to producing a high yielding silage crop. Xyway™ LFR® fungicide is the first and only fungicide that can be applied at planting that provides season-long foliar disease protection. Applying the fungicide at plant saves time and hassle while ensuring the plant is protected before yield-robbing diseases show up in the field.
Benefits of Xyway LFR Fungicide
- Convenience - at plant application saves time and application costs.
- Application consistency – applied to the soil and taken up by the roots to provide complete inside-out protection from diseases.
- Proven efficacy - provides disease protection and yields equivalent to foliar fungicide applications.
- Excellent control of silage corn diseases - Southern corn leaf blight, Northern corn leaf blight, grey leaf spot.
- Less trips across the field – can replace an aerial VT/R1 or early-season fungicide spray.
- Healthier plants – start the season strong with healthy roots, stalks and foliage, enabling the plant to withstand stress better throughout the season.
Photos Taken 128 DAP – Martin, TN
Manheim, PA, 2020
Planted: 6/12/20; 103-day RM