** IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective November 1, 2019, this webinar is no longer eligible for CEU credits.
Pests and diseases can not only rob yield, treatments can become costly if accurate diagnosis and thoughtful program creations are overlooked.
With this webinar, participants will have the opportunity to earn CEU credits as Bob Hooten, seasoned FMC technical expert, will share insights on how to protect against yield robbers while maximizing ROI with fungicides and insecticides.
- Identifying the impact of corn and soybean insect pests.
- Determining thresholds for corn and soybean diseases.
- Critical considerations for effective treatment of insects and disease.
- Reviewing the options available for treatment programs based on regional best practices.
- How to maximize ROI through insecticide and fungicide tank mixing.
Duration: 60 minutes