** IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective November 1, 2019, this webinar is no longer eligible for CEU credits.
Pest control in high-value crops must be carefully managed to ensure efficiency and sustainability. In this webinar, FMC experts Alix Whitener, Ph.D. in entomology, and Issa Qandah, Ph.D. in plant pathology will share some of the best practices for setting up successful pest monitoring programs, innovative sampling techniques and making decisions based on sampling results.
- How to set up a pest monitoring program.
- Which methods and techniques are best for driving sustainable practices.
- How to use data to recognize patterns and learn to be proactive.
- How to adapt integrated pest management methods based on regional challenges.
- Which tools and resources are available to you for developing pest monitoring programs.
Duration: 57 minutes