Once a seed hits the ground, it should focus on growth, not competition with weeds. Burndown is an important way to control weeds to help ensure maximum yield potential from the start.
FMC technical team members Keith Johnson, Nick Hustedde and Ryan Hunt will share their expertise in primary burndown markets. Get all your questions answered about what, where, when and how to use the FMC portfolio of burndown herbicides.
- The benefits of burndown herbicides.
- Best practices for an effective burndown program.
- How regional differences can affect burndown.
- What options are available for burndown programs based on regional application timing and circumstances.
- Which FMC portfolio products support burndown programs.
Duration: 46 minutes