The 2022 Mustang® Maxx insecticide or Hero® insecticide Early Corn Pest Preventative Assurance Program is designed to provide growers with the best protection when they use Mustang Maxx insecticide or Hero insecticide as a preventative treatment during or after planting to control cutworm, true armyworm or common stalk borer in corn.
The Assurance Program covers growers who apply Mustang Maxx insecticide for corn at a minimum of 2.56 fl. oz./A or Hero insecticide at a minimum of 2.6 fl. oz./A preplant surface or preemergence in accordance with label directions. Through June 15, 2022, growers will be eligible to receive reimbursement for a second Mustang Maxx or Hero insecticide application if the initial treatment fails to provide commercial control of soil cutworms, true armyworm, or common stalk borer.
To be eligible, growers need to contact their FMC retail market manager or Star Retailer before making additional applications of Mustang Maxx or Hero insecticides.
Program Period: January 1, 2022 – June 15, 2022
Program Geography: AR, CO, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, NJ, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, WI, WY, W-VA, VA
Program Payment: 30 days after claim submission to FMC.
Payment Rate: Cost of a second Mustang Maxx insecticide at 2.56 fl. oz./A or Hero insecticide at 2.6 fl. oz./A treatment, plus up to a maximum of $5.00/acre for custom application.
PROGRAM RULES & CONDITIONS
- FMC Corporation reserves the right to change any or all features of 2022 Mustang Maxx insecticide or Hero insecticide Early Pest Preventative Assurance Program for growers.
- An authorized FMC representative must be notified of a claim prior to the established deadline and have a reasonable opportunity to inspect prior to any additional product applications. The authorized FMC representative must confirm inadequate product performance.
- Only product purchased from an FMC distributor is eligible for payment under this program.
- Only product purchased for resale to growers is eligible for payment under the terms of this program.
- FMC reserves the right to audit all claims.
- Sales are subject to all other applicable FMC marketing policies currently in effect.
- Misreported sales of any type will be a clear violation of this program and will be subject to audit and possible forfeiture of all payments.
Mustang Maxx and Hero insecticides are Restricted Use Pesticides. Always read and follow all label directions, precautions and restrictions for use. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states. FMC, the FMC logo, Hero and Mustang are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate. ©2021 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved. Version 1. 2022-FFP- ASSURE-CORN-INSECTICIDE. 09/21