Lucento® fungicide has demonstrated industry-leading disease protection and residual performance for growers. Lucento fungicide combines two unique, broad-spectrum, long-lasting active ingredients into a single, commanding package. Lucento fungicide contains flutriafol (Group 3) with bixafen (Group 7) for strong, dual-mode-of-action control of some of the toughest and greatest yield-robbing diseases in corn and soybeans, including those resistant to strobilurin (Group 11) fungicides. By combining two highly effective residual active ingredients, Lucento fungicide provides you with extended fungicide benefits in corn and soybeans.
The 2022 Lucento Fungicide Corn and Soybean Performance Assurance Program is designed to help growers see the benefits of season-long disease control and plant performance enhancement with one application of Lucento fungicide at a range of timings to meet their convenience demands. Whether applying by ground or air, an application of Lucento fungicide helps protect your investment, maximizing plant health throughout the grain-fill period for the potential highest return on every acre
If a Lucento fungicide application made at 5.0 fl. oz./A according to the recommendations below does NOT maintain commercially acceptable control – 85% reduction of disease severity – of labeled diseases versus an untreated check, FMC will provide the material’s cost up to the original purchase price of Lucento fungicide to be used toward the cost of either a Lucento fungicide or Topguard® EQ fungicide retreatment.
Minimum Application Rate
|Lucento fungicide||Reduces disease severity by 85% vs. non-treated check for 50 days.||5 fl. oz./A||
Lucento fungicide – 5.0 fl. oz./A
** For crops planted after the local crop insurance full-coverage planting date, this assurance only applies for corn applications at VT or later, and soybeans treated at R3 or later.
Do not use an adjuvant when applying Lucento fungicide on corn treated between the V8 and VT growth stages.
An adjuvant may be used at all other timings in corn and in all timings in soybeans. Apply in a minimum of 10 GPA total spray volume by ground and 2 GPA by air.
Please consult the Lucento® fungicide product label for more detailed recommendations.
Program Period: June 1, 2022 - September 15, 2022
Program Geography: Nationwide excluding California
Claim Submission Deadline: September 15, 2022
Program Payment Date: 30 days after claim submission to FMC
PROGRAM RULES & CONDITIONS
- An authorized FMC representative must be notified of a claim prior to the established deadline and have a reasonable opportunity to inspect prior to any additional product applications. The authorized FMC representative must confirm inadequate product performance.
- Assurance benefit is for product costs only. Application and other related costs are excluded from assurance payments.
- Proof of purchase is required. Only FMC-branded products purchased from FMC authorized distributors or retailers and reported by approved electronic reporting are eligible for payment under this program.
- Only product purchased for resale to growers is eligible for payment under the terms of this program.
- FMC reserves the right to audit all claims. Misreported sales of any type are a clear violation of this program and will be subject to audit and possible forfeiture of any and all program benefits.
- FMC is in no way liable or responsible for any grower failure to pay the retailer.
- FMC reserves the right to change any or all features of this program at any time.
Always read and follow all label directions, precautions and restrictions for use. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states. FMC, the FMC logo, Lucento and Topguard are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate. ©2021 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved. 2022-FFP-ASSURE-CORN/SOY-LUCENTO 09/21