The 2022 Ethos® XB Insecticide/Fungicide Dry Bean/Pea and Succulent Pea/Bean Plant Stand Assurance is designed to ensure growers achieve a positive return when applying Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide at-plant on dry beans/peas or succulent beans/peas. Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide applied for soil pests improves plant stands to optimize yields. Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide reduces fungal and insect injury, lowering potential disease entry sites and improving overall plant health for maximum yield potential.
If Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide is applied at planting time at a minimum rate of 6.8 fl. oz./A does not show a return on investment through increased stand i.e., 2,000 plants per acre, FMC will return the difference based on a plant stand between the Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide treated acres and the untreated check up to $1 per oz. of Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide used. For example, if the enrolled grower uses 8.0 fl. oz./A of Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide and the stand does not increase by at least 2,000 plants per acre, FMC Corporation will refund the grower up to $8.00 per acre
Application Period: April 1, 2022 – July 30, 2022
Program Geography: U.S.
Claim Deadline: August 15, 2021
Assurance Payment: 90 days post claim resolution
PROGRAM RULES & CONDITIONS
- Use a minimum rate of 6.8 fl. oz./A of Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide in furrow or T-band.
- Leave a check strip in each field for one round and mark its location.
- Use identical seed, fertility, tillage and weed control programs in all fields.
- If there is a concern about return on investment, you must contact your FMC representative no later July 30, 2022.
- FMC reserves the right to change any or all features of this program at any time.
- Assurance benefit is for product costs only. Application and other related costs are excluded from assurance payments.
- An authorized FMC representative must be notified of a claim prior to the established deadline and have a reasonable opportunity to inspect prior to any additional product applications. The authorized FMC representative must confirm inadequate product performance.
- Proof of purchase is required. Only FMC-branded products purchased from FMC authorized distributors or retailers and reported by electronic reporting methods are eligible for payment under this program.
- Only product purchased for resale to growers is eligible for payment under the terms of this program.
- FMC reserves the right to audit all claims. Misreported sales of any type are a clear violation of this program and will be subject to audit and possible forfeiture of any and all program benefits.
Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide is a Restricted Use Pesticide. Always read and follow label directions, precautions and restrictions for use. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states. FMC, the FMC logo and Ethos are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate. ©2021 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved. 09/21