The FMC Corn and Soybean Replant Reimbursement Assurance is designed to provide growers with the assurance that if adverse weather or other conditions exist requiring replanting, FMC is there to provide assistance by standing behind their products used at-plant for their seed and seedling pest control in corn and soybeans.
Reimbursement / Replant Coverage
50% of the cost of additional treatment with an in-furrow brand
Replant Assurance – Growers are eligible through June 30, 2022, for reimbursement of 50% of the cost of an additional treatment with in-furrow brands listed above should the grower choose to replant due to weather-related conditions. For this replant reimbursement, growers must apply the additional treatment in full accordance with all label directions.
To be eligible, growers choosing to participate must contact their local FMC retail market manager or Star Retailer before selecting the coverage option and making additional applications of any qualifying FMC products.
- Grower must provide receipts for proof of replant.
- Products must be applied according to label use directions.
Program Period: March 1, 2022 – June 30, 2022
Program Geography: Continental USA
Claim Submission Deadline: July 15, 2022
Program Payment Date: Approximately 30 days after claim resolution
PROGRAM RULES & CONDITIONS
- FMC reserves the right to change any or all features of this program at any time.
- Assurance benefit is for product costs only. Application and other related costs are excluded from assurance payments.
- An authorized FMC representative must be notified of a claim prior to the established deadline and have a reasonable opportunity to inspect prior to any additional product applications. The authorized FMC representative must confirm inadequate product performance.
- Proof of purchase is required. Only FMC-branded products purchased from FMC authorized distributors or retailers and reported by electronic reporting methods are eligible for payment under this program.
- Only product purchased for resale to growers is eligible for payment under the terms of this program.
- FMC reserves the right to audit all claims. Misreported sales of any type are a clear violation of this program and will be subject to audit and possible forfeiture of any and all program benefits.
- FMC is in no way liable or responsible for any grower failure to pay the retailer.
Capture LFR insecticide, Capture 3RIVE 3D insecticide, Ethos 3D insecticide/fungicide and Ethos XB insecticide/fungicide are Restricted Use Pesticides. Always read and follow all label directions, precautions and restrictions for use. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states. FMC, the FMC logo, 3RIVE 3D, Capture, Ethos and LFR are trademarks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate. ©2021 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved. Version 1, 2022-FFP-ASSURE-CORN/SOY-REPLANT 09/21