FMC assures Anthem® Flex herbicide provides 85% control up to 60 days after application in wheat for downy brome, Italian ryegrass and rattail fescue.
FMC Anthem Flex Herbicide PNW Respray Assurance Guide
Anthem Flex herbicide is a highly effective herbicide for the control of downy brome, Italian ryegrass and rattail fescue in fall- and spring-planted wheat when used according to label directions. Apply 2.7-4.5 ounces (see chart below) of Anthem Flex herbicide per acre as a preplant or post plant preemergence to wheat. Preplant and post plant preemergence applications may be applied where allowed by the label i.e., Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
|FMC PNW Anthem Flex Herbicide Recommendation|
FMC assures 85% control up to 60 days after application for downy brome, Italian ryegrass and rattail fescue if the following conditions are met:
- Wheat is planted on a clean seedbed with no Italian ryegrass, rattail fescue or downy brome germinated. Glyphosate or other effective non-selective grass herbicides may be used to assure no downy brome is present at planting.
- Anthem Flex herbicide is applied as a preplant or post plant preemergence as described on the label.
- The correct label rate is applied according to target weed and soil texture. Products must be applied according to label use directions.
- At least 0.5 inches of rainfall occurs within 10 days after application.
- Grower must have an untreated check to validate weed control. Use identical seed varieties or hybrids, fertility, tillage, seeding rate and weed control programs in all comparison check strips.
- Grower must provide a product application record and product purchase invoices.
- In the event a grower does not achieve at least 85% control up to 60 days after application, FMC will pay up to $8.00 per acre toward the cost of a postemergence herbicide application.
- If there is a concern about return on investment, you must contact your FMC representative no later than May 1, 2022.
- To be eligible for this program, growers need to contact their FMC retail market manager or FMC Star Retailer before making an application of a postemergence herbicide.
Program Period: September 1, 2021 – May 1, 2022
Program Geography: ID, MT, OR and WA
Assurance Payment Date: 30 days after claim submission to FMC
PROGRAM RULES AND CONDITIONS
- FMC reserves the right to change any or all features of this program at any time.
- Assurance benefit is for product costs only. Application and other related costs are excluded from assurance payments.
- An authorized FMC representative must be notified of a claim prior to the established deadline and have a reasonable opportunity to inspect prior to any additional product applications. The authorized FMC representative must confirm inadequate product performance.
- Proof of purchase is required. Only FMC-branded products purchased from FMC authorized distributors or retailers and reported by approved electronic reporting are eligible for payment under this program.
- Only product purchased for resale to growers is eligible for payment under the terms of this program.
- FMC reserves the right to audit all claims. Misreported sales of any type are a clear violation of this program and will be subject to audit and possible forfeiture of any and all program benefits.
- FMC is in no way liable or responsible to pay the retailer for any grower failure.
Always read and follow all label directions, restrictions and precautions for use. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states. FMC, the FMC logo and Anthem are trademarks of FMC Corporation. ©2021 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved. 2021-2022-FFP-ASSURE-WHEAT-ANTHEM FLEX-PNW 21-FMC-1393 09/21